Pictures Speak A Lot

 

Today I have started a Photoblog and this is a test post. I am learning the tips and tricks of blogging from a senior and experienced blogger, "Dr. Praveen Chopra", who is writing his famous blog 'Media Doctor' since 2007. The blogging helps to pour your thoughts opinions and emotions into words. As I am a novice in this arena, I am planning to take the help of pictures to stimulate me for the words. In the beginning, let it be a simple description of the pictures with a few comments. As I cover more ground, it has the potential to expand into different directions. 

Friends, Let's get started.
My Senior Resident, Dr. Nelson Jungare recently submitted his resignation and opted for a greener pasture. He gave a nice party and then the department organized a small farewell to wish him all well in his future endeavors. He is a happy going person and a party animal. 

Dr. Deepak Dalmia, a renowned ENT Surgeon happens to be my colleague as well a fast friend. We share a good time together. And I take a chance to seal the memories by taking a click.



Eating healthy. Weight loss is one of the common New Year resolutions.  

Comments

  1. Thank you Sir, for the time and opportunity to learn from you.. You were the support I looked for in my testing times..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Your Brain Active

Psychology of Success - Series 2