Keep Your Brain Active

 

Change is the only constant thing in our life. Our life is a journey and a collection of experiences. One should embrace the change rather than fear it. Every New Year brings new hope. Learning should continue. It seems... I am in a lecturing mood. But I'm learning to blog. In fact, I got inspired by Dr. Praveen Chopra, who is a regular blogger for the last so many years and write effortlessly. He paints a picture and creates a scene. I am gradually picking up the reins and learning to blog. I have put my best foot forward.

I have recently started playing Lawn Tennis. You will not believe that I held this tennis racket for the time in my hands. The tennis court happens to be right in front of my building and I had been watching the game of tennis and the coaching happening on the court, right from my balcony for quite some time. I got inspired and thought of giving it a try. Thankfully, the coach had free warming up session that I liked, and then I got hooked. However, I'm going very slow and it will take sufficient time to learn a few good strokes. The lesson is that its never too late to learn and that you need a coach or a mentor in your life,

Gajar ka halwa is a very common sweet dish made in North India especially during the winter season. The process starts with grinding the carrots and then following a series of steps to prepare a delicious halwa. To achieve anything significant in life, you should be ready to put forth the effort, the process, and the preparation.

It is said that writing helps you to express your thoughts and feelings in words. The act of daily journaling is also a stress buster. In addition, it acts as a logbook. They say happiness lies in small things. Don't forget the small things as one day you'll realize, they were the big things. These trivial events one tends to forget by the passage of time. But once written, you can refer back and correlate. Thanks to Dr. Praveen Chopra for introducing me to blogging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychology of Success - Series 2

Pictures Speak A Lot